Once your priority change projects and programs are clearly defined, it's time to move on an iterative journey of Leader Led Change, in order to successfully deliver each change initiative.
We developed an iterative journey to make sure that leaders lead and enablers enable. During the delivery of your project or program, 5 perspectives are continuously monitored to resolve barriers for change.
These perspectives are aggregated in our Transformation Project/Program Scan, a practical tool that:
As you will typically encounter obstacles along the way to deliver your projects and programs successfully, our scan helps you to identify which ‘nuts’ you have to crack.
It measures the energy profile of a project or program at hand, using the Leader Led Change approach with the five perspectives. The report indicates where you are currently gaining and draining energy.
A two-way dialogue about change story to clarify “why and why now” and the impact for each individual.
- Quality case for change
- Change story which touches heart & mind
- Clarity on implication for the individual
Get right team at the right place with a strong and integrated change plan.
- Team(s) are set up for success
- Robust governance & decision making
- Holistic change plan; balanced actions
- Change risks are mitigated by design
- Priority on business agenda secured
Leaders lead by heart & mind. Change enablers orchestrate.
- Act on roles & responsibilities
- Show a growth mindset
- Role model the change
Co-create with employees to turn plans into reality. Channel fear and feedback.
- Discover and define
- Structured 2-directional communication & feedback
- The right conversations take place
- From plan on paper to impact in reality
Change is iterative. Not a linear process.
- Iterative change measurement and management
- Continuous learning happens
- Don’t stop before it sticks
What is your current unresolved change challenge?
Change on project/program level is part of the Energise for Success© change management approach of LQ. Multinational firms all over the world have set this approach as their global change management standard.
Internationally used, it has proven its value on multiple types of business transformations from supply chain restructurings, to digital transformations, ERP implementations and culture transformation journeys.
documented in the new book ‘De Notenkraker’ © 2021 – A. Kloosterboer.
Published by Business Contact
When we started five years ago with ‘Advancing Energy Together’-strategy, we knew that we would only succeed if we could get the whole organization on board. And because everyone worldwide now speaks the same ‘language’, we are increasingly supportive of each other in this transition.
– Bram Gräber, CEO SHV Energy and Marrianne Groeneveld-Klunder, CHRO SHV Energy