Join us on our mission
In our mission to grow change capabilities of organisations, we’re increasing their ability in business transformation to a 95% success rate. The foundation of our approach is the proven Six Batteries of Change model (P. De Prins, G. Letens, K. Verweire), substantiated with our academic research in collaboration with Vlerick Business School.
Up till now, we’ve realized a 3-year growth rate above 45% with global and regional clients, headquarted in the Benelux, with business units across Europe, North America and Asia.
Your role’s purpose
- You’re the trusted advisor and solution architect for our clients, connecting across internal and external networks to deliver their business strategy and transformation programs with sustained impact.
- Your contribution to our long-term growth strategy is most valuable, building our A-brand reputation in the market.
- You can harvest the power of your built-up network and convert it into fine collaborations as an extension of our portfolio.
Your key accountabilities
- Client Partner and Architect
- You build strong client relationships as a trusted advisor with C-level business leaders, change leaders & enablers across the organisation and industry stakeholders;
- You’re responsible for delivering outstanding business transformation solutions and services, working with our LQ Account Teams to design the change architecture. You execute an appropriate transformation strategy and change master plan, ensuring that the client’s scope is met to a consistently high standard;
- You understand our client’s business needs, their organizational readiness to change and their challenges in depth, as well as their objectives and products;
- You deliver a business development plan for each client to ensure maximised opportunities for success;
- You manage and monitor the quality of work, client satisfaction, business impact and client profitability;
- You organise innovation and thought leadership sessions for the client together with relevant experts and stimulate creation and sharing of business success stories.
- Strategy & Commercial Manager
- You become a member of the LQ strategy board and direct report of the CEO;
- You actively contribute to the design of the long-term LQ Growth Strategy and the annual business planning process;
- You co-create and own the business plan for our portfolio of clients, being P&L responsible;
- You’re responsible for client strategy and annual planning, closing commercial contracts and sharing all relevant documents with the client teams;
- You work with Planning & Operations to ensure that the sales forecasting and capacity planning process are delivered accurately and managed appropriately;
- You identify business development opportunities and participate in new business pitches – applying knowledge of LQ services as a way to influence and contribute to innovative, ambitious and value driven solutions.
- Coach and Collaborator
- Driving Account Team Meetings bi-weekly for your own portfolio of clients, sharing Account Based Marketing experiences and inspiring the LQ Account Teams in collaboration with Planning & Operations, People and Marketing. You stimulate knowledge sharing within the Account Teams;
- Participating in the weekly sales & marketing scrums, in order to maximize learning across Client Directors & Marketing Team;
- Role modelling a ‘trust’ culture of ongoing feedback to drive continuous learning, collaboration and customer excellence;
- Ensuring efficient and strategic resource planning in cooperation with Planning & Operations and People;
- Supporting colleagues in their personal growth in cooperation with Head of People;
- Strengthening and expanding the relationships with our partners, integrating them into the client strategy.
What’s your experience?
Track record of 10+ years of client management experience
Deep experience in architecting and leading business transformation solutions
Broad network at C-level with key decision makers in international organisations
Passionate about coaching teams in the effective delivery
Experience in advising and steering complex (international) clients in a business transformation context
Offering you a great place to work
LQ is an incredible place to work: have fun – and keep learning! By joining us, you’ll become part of a passionate team with an immense drive to empower people and organisations to make our world a better place for everyone. We energise for success with sustained business impact.
We deliver business transformation with clarity on priorities, linking the soft and the hard side of change, working side by side in collaboration with our clients on their journey towards future-proof success, from start to finish, every step of the way.
Besides the work we do for our customers, we pride ourselves on our vibrant culture: we believe in collaboration, continuous learning, customer excellence, trust and freedom. We want to get to know the real you and help you to explore and grow to live up to your full potential and purpose.